Please also be sure to check out the FAQ as well for questions relating to the fleeces.
What currency are your prices in?
All prices listed are in Canadian dollars.
All shipping is done through Canada Post, and prices are presented at check out based upon your postal code. I try to make your shipping as cheap as possible, so I vacuum pack some shipments – just unseal the bag when you receive your package, and your fibre will fluff up.
During the pandemic, shipping will be done once per week in order to limit contact, so your order may ship between 1-6 days.
Expedited & Xpresspost are insured up to $100, and come with a tracking number, which will be emailed to you upon shipment.
Flat Rate is similar to Expedited and available in Canada only – all packages are insured up to $100, and packages come with a tracking number which will be emailed to you upon shipment.
Lettermail is untracked and uninsured. Lost packages cannot be replaced.
At check out, items under 150g have the option to be sent via Lettermail – this includes one 100g bundle of fibre, or up to 2 skeins of yarn. They will arrive vacuum packed, and I recommend opening up your package as soon as you get it to let the wool regain its shape.
Free Local Pick Up
Local pick up is suspended during the pandemic.
Do you ship outside of Canada?
Raw wools are only shipped to Canadian addresses.
Washed but unprepped, prepped wool, and skeins of yarn are available to Canadian and American addresses.
The only items I’m shipping outside of the Canada or US at the moment are skeins of yarn.
Returns & Exchanges
Raw, Washed, and Prepped non-yarn Wools
- All wools are final sale. Every wool you see on this website has been sampled and spun by myself to ensure that it is of a spinnable quality. As I’m packing each order I also inspect the fibres going into your shipment. That being said, I want to make sure you’re happy and that you can use your fibre to make your project – if you have an issue please send me a message with your concerns and I will try to help. Returns may be accepted at my discretion if there was an actual physical problem with the wool that was missed at the time of shearing, skirting, and packing and/or processing.
Mill Spun Yarns
- Every effort is taken to ensure colour accuracy on the screen, but as all screens are different, please note that colours may vary from what you see slightly.
Returns are accepted on a case-by-case basis for yarns, please contact me to discuss prior to sending back yarn. Yarns must be returned in their original condition, and cannot be caked, washed, have any new scents, and the labels must be in tact. Returned yarns must be received by me 10 days from your receipt of the item. Once the yarn has been received and confirmed to be unusued, refunds will be processed in the form of a credit to your original payment method. Yarn is to be sent back at the expense of the customer.
- Non wool items that are in new, unused condition can be returned or exchanged within 10 calendar days from your receipt of the item. Items must show no signs of wear, and cannot be a special order. Refunds will be processed in the form of a credit to your original payment method. To return an item, please contact me as soon as possible, with your order number. Shipping the item back is at the expense of the customer.
Mill Ends & Flea Market
- Because these items are already heavily discounted, they are final sale and not eligible for returns.
Damage during shipping
- If your items were damaged during shipping, do not discard the box or any materials in it. All packages shipped Expedited or Xpresspost come with insurance, and a claim can be initiated with Canada Post. Please contact me so that I can help with the claims process.
Please note all returns are for the goods purchased only, and do not include the price of shipping.
I need a larger amount of a breed than you have listed, can I get more?
Possibly! Please send me a message to discuss before placing your order, we may be able to arrange a custom amount.
Do you offer discounts for teachers/classes?
Yes! Please send me a message on the contact page with your name and where you’re teaching so we can chat.
How do you protect my information?
My website is secured through with an encrypted, verified SSL certificate, so your information is protected. Additionally, all payments are made through PayPal’s securely encrypted system. I never see your payment credentials.
Wool is so light, why is shipping that high?
Tell me about it! Unfortunately Canada Post charges by volume, not by weight. Wool is nice and light, but it’s bulky, and that’s why the shipping prices are what they are. What you get charged at check out comes directly from Canada Post’s system, and I do my best to get that price as low as possible for you. Many shipments are vacuum packed to save space, and I use the smallest boxes possible for your order.
If for some reason the shipping calculator gives you a price higher than the actual shipping cost, I will refund any difference over $4.
I have more questions – how can I contact you?
Please visit the contact page.